who is interested in working on a group project?

I’m thinking of starting a group project. I am asking the blender community if there are peaple interested in creating assets like models of trees cars plants rocks different things of that nature. I’m not trying to be lazy, I just have thought about it and to make a big project it’s impossible to do it by yourself. It makes it hard to ask this question without explaining my project but the game would benefit the Blender Game Engine. I guess if I was to say anything it would be like a crowdfunding project.

Group projects are best done

Coding->testing->art

not

art ->
coding->

you need to understand your projects limitations before you begin adding in graphics,

just “push” a bunch of shape bounds around, and make sure they have animation controls etc

get the gameplay mechanics done, and using a acceptable amount of logic to be able to scale,

then make a game.

lol i was asking to get a feel for how meany people would be interested. i was asking about modeling because its not asking for a lot of commitment to make one item(to expand content) all items can be reworked to fit the theme better. i was going to organize a group for the main game, assigning coding and modeling appropriately. i guess a good way to describe my idea is mmo 2.0

I use makehuman and the sapling addon.I have modeled some cars and buildings.Would that be appropriate?

3d solar system builder ill contact u when I have my project organized enough. I have to make sure I start out on the right foot. :slight_smile:

Please recruit in the team project subforum.

I will be waiting for you to contact me.I was working on wrectified.Did you see the robot image of one of the drones i made
for wrectified.It is on post 2303 in team projects wrectified.I worked on The garden -A barebones rpg in team projects.I suggested idea’s for it.

I would design systems that stores information about the object in it,
(check my modular weapon list system)

this way, you can hand a working object to the artists, they can return it with art.

/uploads/default/original/4X/4/f/8/4f8fd4375f2f6fe0a6356261ee5de1c0a37ee37e.blendd=1414988157

Oops sorry monster lol I didnt know that was a thing. :slight_smile: