Voice actor for animation in Crysis universe.

Hello
I’m creating my new animation, which will be a bit like fan-trailer of Crysis 4. Duration of animation will be about 2 minutes, but I want to conclude in this time, everything what I learned in my previous animations (vide-make it really good :slight_smile: ). What I need is good voice actor which will personate a role of supervising doctor. Short 11/12 sentences. Aware of fact it’s an voluntary work and I can’t offer you nothing except placement in credits and true thank you, I still have a high demands. Here they are:
1th: just necessary: you must have good quality of microphone. Any noises in the records are unacceptable.
2th: Voice: I’m looking for “type of” voice alike to Danny Wallace which personated a Shaun Hastings in Assasins Creed Series. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVcR_5Y294M (It’s not absolutely needful, If you feel that you have a cool voice, please give a try:))
3th: Be prepared for repetition of lines if I’d not like it.
That’s it. If someone would like to help me, please send me on e-mail () or pm me with sample of your voice.
Below quality of test renders (small samples) and demonstration of animation. This will give you general preview on the project.

If you have any question, feel free to ask. :wink:

btw. sorry for english, I did my best to clarify as good as I could.