Medium poly , Main character [ Female ] , And Low poly zombie creation for FPS game!

I am working on a Unity 3D FPS game , And i am about to start the Campaighn , because i have nearly finished the zombies mode . But i cant finish it , because i dont have zombies :smiley: And thats what i need!

I am 15 years old and ive been working on the game for 1 and a half years , i have made everything myself apart from the sounds [ Models , animations , textures and Code ]

Here is some of my work : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVG6jM5ioDI

I am in need someone to model A medium poly [ 10k - 30k Vertices ] Character , because i am terrible at human modelling and I think someone out there could give me a hand ! the character will be a 17 year old female and i will be animating her and rigging her aswell .

The character should have good topolgy flow , Because like i said she will be rigged :slight_smile:

And second , i need someone who can make GOOD looking [ doesnt have to be photo realistic ] zombies , Around 2k - 7k vertices . Since so many of them will be seen its best that they are kept low poly .

I am very confident SOMEONE will help me ! , I have been looking everywhere but i guess what ever happens happens right?

Thanks!

I know you’re looking for someone to help out making a manual model, and I’m not him, (I’m terrible at it) but: “Have you tried MakeHuman?”

Ah make human , I think its to easy like that XD , Dont worry though im making my own now :confused: