Noshrac Studios looking for 3D Artists / 2D artists, Animators and programmers.

Hi, we’re currently developing a game called Magenda.
It’s an open world MMO RPG Fantasy game, there are currently 6 people including me on the project:

3D Artists ( 2 / 5 )
Animators ( 0 / 3 )
Programmers ( 1 / 3 )
Concept Artists ( 1 / 3 )
Sound Engineers ( 1 / 2 )
Story writing / Game design ( 1 / 2 )
Level Design ( 1 / 2 )
2D Artist ( 1 / 3 )

(Note: Some of us are working on multiple sections)
We obviously need more people to get the job in the next year, we’re planning to release it in 2015.
Once the development starts, we will also launch a kickstater campaing, that will help us raise money
for tools and 3rd party programs.

The game is being built in Unity3D Game engine (licensed).
Note: You don’t need a licensed version, even if you’re interested in Level Design.

What’s in it for me?
Well, you will obviously get recognition, besides from that your name will be in the credits even if you did some extra small work, every help is appreciated.

We will share some of the left over profit with the whole team (if you have PayPal).
That is promised.

More information about the game
The game is developed in Unity3D as i mentioned before.
It will be something like WoW (World of Warcraft), but different.
The game itself is low-poly, we already are working on the environment, and our programmers are working on character creation.

We already have concept art of some characters, so let’s say we made like 5 % of the game in couple of days.
The development process is going pretty fast, but it would be faster if we would have more people to help us in the project.

3D Artists
Your job would be to help us make characters and environment, we have a separated section for each.
Exterior / Interior modeling, depends what your profession is.

2D Artists
Your job would be to help us draw basic GUI of the game, game icons…

Animators
Your job is to help is make the game alive, you would animate characters, NPC’s, Animals.
Basically the character’s movements, attacks etc.

Programmers
We already have a programmer who’s working on some things, so you in this case would work on others.
Let’s say he’s focusing on the main things which is currently character creation, so you’d focus on helping
with graphics and scripts.

If you’re interested you can contact me, by emailing me: [email protected]
Or adding me on skype: nejc.drobnic1

BUMP: updated thread