objects get added multiple times with lag spikes

Hi everyone,
I am working on a method for random terrain generation right now, the problem I have is that for some reason multiple trees are being spawned on each block, but as far as I can tell only one of each type of tree should be created on each tile. so 3 in total. Anyway I don’t really know how what is causing the problem, but if you don’t mind taking a look at my blend that would be a huge help. I am guessing it has something to do with multiple groundMakers being spawned so that when they are triggered multiple ground blocks are spawned. However I don’t know how to check this. I also don’t understand why the amount of trees spawned gets greater the more lag there is. My fast desktop kept the trees thinner for longer than my laptop. Sorry I know my the file is a bit messy. Please let me know if anyone has any ideas, I’m at a loss here.

procedual world creation test 9 different trees2.blend (1.04 MB)

Creating objects takes time.

double execution of python controller = two objects spawned at the same time = increased physics as they intersect

I know creating objects takes time. Seriously at least read it or don’t respond. I’m not complaining about lag I’m saying some things that are supposed to spawn once spawn twice, and the more lag there is the more it happens. I know a script is getting executed multiple times and specifically its the one in my blend called groundMaker. What I need help with is figuring out why its getting executed multiple times.