Ford/Shelby AC Cobra

Ok So this is my first messing around with the cars in 3d World. Modeling itself took me about 2 days in total and couple of more days for adding textures and materials, I took some time with compositing though (you never want to rush that thing righ :wink: ) . Had a blast working on it. Hope you guys dig it. . . Peace ! ! !
Programs used: Blender/Photoshop

Nice work for a first car! the scale might be off the tiniest bit in the render, but it isn’t obvious. I might also crop it down a bit more closer to the car.
Those last three aren’t renders are they?

Wow, great job!

Thanx! yea It could be off a bit, well it was the first time I actually mapped the render on the backplate, So no wonder :slight_smile: Yea those three are renders too, they were rendered about a week ago when i was 99 % done with modeling/texturing so I gave it a quick render from different angles, just to see how it looks . . .

TNX a lot buddy :slight_smile:

Im doing a shelby cobra as well, you can check my progress here. But goddamn! you did it in 2 days??? im already busy countless days modeling this sucker.

Your model seems a bit different than mine in proportions though? Did you model it of the scale model you provided as reference or did you use backplates as well?

The first one looks real !