Fluid Simulations and Objects

Hi there im just getting started using blender so i got a some what easy question(i hope) Im making a heart that are supposed to be filled with fluid trough a tube however all the options i’ve tried to connect them has resulted in the tube filling up and not going into the heart itself. so the question is, what tool should i use to get them together so i fill them up with fluid? thanks for your help:)

Kind regards Allan

Well, to the fluid get in into the heart there must have a whole.
You can try to use Boolean Modifier in the Heart with the Cylinder.
Other thing, for the cylinder and the heart i suggest to use the Fluid Collision as Shell.

Ive been trying to use the boolean-Union tool. sometimes it works and the fluid travels down the tube and into the heart and sometimes it only fills the tube like theres no hole in the heart to go through…

The Subsurf Modifier is applied ?
For the boolean, try to use Difference, and delete the vertices created into the heart.

So, if you´re sure that there is no face btw pipeline and heart you would need to increase the domainresolution!
I think something above 150! Remember- the smaller your mesh, the higher is the resolution you need ;).

Check out some tutorials on how to achieve similar results.

Here is fluid in a pipe:

Hi there

Thanks alot for the responses i thought i nailed it until this thing came up(video) Its part of the same object so its rather weird i think… thank u for your time <3 :slight_smile:

Kindly Regards Allan