Spanishrose - Sketchbook

I have been wanting to start a sketchbook for e while now Here are some renders that I have been working on.

I entered this into the WEC - had fun creating this because of Halloween

I wanted to animate this guy but I have to learn how first so perhaps one day I will do that.

This is one of the first ones I did. I watched Andrew Price tutorial on this and did this snow scene

I hope you will enjoy.

I remember that snow tutorial. :slight_smile: Good job!

@ShadowComero thanks that was a great challenge for me.

These are just fantastic. Patches with his bone is priceless. I can’t wait to see what you create next!

the latest on the velociraptor render

It has way to much brown so I will see about doing something about that. I will also change the eye I want it to be darker. I have started to sculpt which I am having fun with it. I have a lot left to do on the sculpting but he is coming along.

Thanks for looking

I created this for this WEC I used Blender and Photoshop

Now I will get back to the velociraptor

Well I entered into the WEC contest again and I won. I was delighted I go 43% of the vote. That is 14 votes. Hoorrayyyy
Thank you everyone who voted.

Beautiful render, and congrats on winning the WEC. It’s got an easy charm, with a timeless tranquility. Well done. The reflections of the reeds, and how the water around the rocks is bent a bit, is my favorite part. :cool:

Congratulations… that is a nice landscape!

I started another project Under the sea
Hope you like it Started wit concept art first. Decided I needed to add some orange and yellow fish so I drew a couple

Here is the dolphin that i had created. It is a test render but will be also filled with more sea life as I go along

More to follow as I create more. Thanks for looking

Attachments

You might be interested in checking out this tutorial. I haven’t watched it yet, but it seems to fit in right along with what you are working on now… good to see you back! Your populating your little slice of the ocean very nicely. Here is the link…

I added more glossiness to the dolphin

Here is a rock formation that will be added soon

Rendered

The sculpting looks nice on the rock formation. I’m wondering if it could possibly have a little too much gloss.

fish wires and a colored render

The color I am working on yet.

I just entered this into the WEC.

I had a lot of fun doing this. Experimenting with glass and lighting. First time using Ray Visibility so that the objects won’t be seen by the camera.

I like your glass experiment, in some ways I wonder if you shouldn’t experiment with filling more of the camera frame and zooming in closer. But very nice either way.

Thank you Harley. I thought about zooming in and perhaps see about maybe doing a turn table with it.

update on the my scene

Hope you like it