Pink Art

Hey guys.
i made this little lady and i would like to get some feedback.
i saw some low poly work out there and i really like it, i tried to do something like that but it seems that i like the flat feces style regardless of poly count (Is not low poly now ;))

Attachments

Cool render. I think there may be a typo in your post though. :spin:

lol swag dude…

ok but if i had to point out something, it would probably be smooth out the skin a bit, so you dont see the faces.
also, play a bit with the lights. also if you could add a bit more details to the hair, that would been great!
also try to make the glasses more shiny.

otherwise i cant point out that much, great work!

Looks really good;) I’d just move the camera down a bit and make her skin a little darker(maybe add some contrast;) so It will catch the viewer attention more easily. I’d also set the shading of the skin and the hair to smooth but that’s just my idea.

Over all it’s a good piece of artwork;)

just make her face stand out a bit more

Nice render/colors but at my point of view this render could look much better with smoth faces. Also the hand/cups need a bit more of work.

Hi there!!!
I did manage to make some changes to the image.
I bit better now?

Looks nice, I would try to balance out the image a little. The bottom half way out weighs the top.

much better now, its time to fix the hands a bit, the girl lips need some color and maybe fix the hair, its looking like a ice cream =( hahahahha

I prefer the colors of the original image. How about to do a little test with the modifier “decimate”. To stay like this: https://www.behance.net/gallery/16966845/Low-Poly-Artists