Yet another spaceship

So, it’s a game model, it consists of numerous segments. You can check out the details here.

Attachments

Nice, the concept makes sense. I like the background too!

Very cool!

Any more infos on the game? I’m really digging that engine on the back!

Lighting in your image is nice, and overall shape is ok but the details on this vessel are far too rounded and “bulgy”. It’s a problem i see often when people model starships in blender, everything is curvy and sort of “organic”. It’s rare that people think to model them (from my experience on this forum) with the same sort of hard angles as they would an aircraft, a surface ship, a ground vehicle or (even better) a real spacecraft. The “runway” under the bow is far larger than needed in an airless zero g environment, any docking ships can slow until they are at a relative speed to the main ship of jus a few centimetres per second, then gently ease onto a tiny landing pad. I am glad to see the panel work on this vessel, panel lines always improve realism, and the colour is quite pleasing. The details of the thing hanging below the hull are also intriguing, but given the shape it looks like an engine bell that ought to be pointing backward, not downward. The bridge, turret and engines would all be improved by making the angles harder, and giving them a few more straoght sides rather than being curved on all parts.