Chernobyl

I bet some of you heard about Chernobyl disaster in Ukraine in 1986. This render was inspired by school shots from there.
Critics and comments are very welcome.
Hope you like it.

curtain is by jzsadvid from blendswap(a little modified by myself as well).

how did this one sink into the realm of no reply? this is great. awesome render.

yeah, no way i will get this sink ! Good job man, love the color, only 1 thing, you should add something to help the viewers have something to focus aka focal point :slight_smile:

Thanks, glad you liked it! guess people just skipping my works for some reason :smiley:
Regarding the focal point, you are right, I do need to add something to let viewers focus on something, I will probably re-render it someday.

really great work. You captured the mood really great. Reminds me of the Metro Games/books

Looks great.
Seems like there should be something outside to see through the windows.

Yeah, it seems that the room is at a high-rise building

It is actually a 4-5 story building(a typical height of schools in Ukraine). I should have added some tips of trees or other environment.

Yeah but the camera is facing downward a bit, so there should still be something outside, even if it’s at a distance.

i agree with most of the critics, but still this is a very nice picture. Well done.

I agree. I was drawn to the lantern and the windows but they’re on other sides of the picture. This is really good, though. Excellent work!

Thank you all guys! :slight_smile:
Glad you liked it!