Lamborghini Reventon

Can’t think of any other car on which matte carpaint fits better.
I hope you enjoy, please tell me why/why not :smiley:

1 Like

OH LAWDY. That sure is pretty, i’m a big fan of the geometric design. Great material for the metal!

I could just die for those headlights, grill, the air intakes (those air intakes!), the mirrors… Who am I kidding, this is awesome all around! Great work!

The lighting and materials on a car are very good! just one thing i’d suggest to change is a floor and maybe background. I think it just doesn’t work with this kind of car render (which is very good!).

How is this polarized light rainbow effect on the lights done?
@ @recapatation
What metal? I thought the panels of that car are made of carbon fiber reinforced plastics

Love the slight interference on the headlight glass.

Nice Render…Awesome

Thanks for the feedback!

@BlackRainbow: Totally agree with you. I had better ideas for the background but i just wanted to finish this render so i made something very quick.

Very well done! Car modeling looks amazing :slight_smile:

Sweet render, man! One of the best car renders I’ve seen. :slight_smile:

wow thanks :smiley:

Really great work. Cycles or Corona?

thanks,
@ArneCRosenfeldt: i dont know how this effect works in reallife, but i faked it by mixing a magic texture into the color of the glass material.
@bojart: Cycles

Shaders/lighting are epic. Buuuuuut… even tho the main shapes are right, the overall dimensions of the car are… hmm… wrong. By that I mean that it’s too tall and wheels are too small, which makes it look kinda weird (reminds of me chinese replicas lol)… But, yeah, still really good job.

@Impreza09: to be honest i don’t even think the main shapes are correct. There were some clear mismatches in the blueprints compared to photos, but when i noticed it i didn’t want to start over with another blueprint. Maybe you are right with the size of the wheels they could be a bit bigger. Ive seen some images of the reventon where the wheels appear bigger but also some on which the size looks similar.
thanks for your feedback

why it hasnt got 5 stars?