Working on a short intro

Hey people. I am a fan of Twin Peaks, and I heard recently it’s coming back within the next couple years. I never really did anything in low poly I remember before this, but I thought of a way I would like to use it-for a kind of short intro video. I have about 50% of all assets done. This is just a rendered version to show the look I want for it. Unfortunately I’m using the internal renderer for less noise and faster renders. Right now I’m concerned the camera motion is a bit too jerky in some parts, but it’s already almost 30 seconds and I want the entire thing ~45 seconds. Please let me know what you think. I plan on making a few low poly characters and giving them simple poses.

It’s a bit of a mess now because of some missing pieces.

an updated video with some sound. Going to continue to tweak things, still going to work in a flyaround.

I remember Twin Peaks, but never saw it I don’t think. I’m guessing on the first video you may be trying to emulate some type of camera moves they used in the real intro, I’m not sure though. You really will need some time tweeking them, they seem pretty unsettled right now on the first video. I love the motorcycle flying by.

So are you going to build up on the second video and add a flyover or will they be two seperate videos? But great start on this, I don’t recall seeing you try out animation, but you have a real good start here.

thanks Harley, I purposefully kept this away from wips because I already have too many posted, hahah. none of the first video is influenced by the show, besides the landmarks. The second one was just me coming up with an idea yesterday to get the ball rolling. I plan on doing the somber intro, then transitioning into a cheerful flyaround. The idea is contrary, but seems like fun. And yes, the first video is very jerky. I’m having a very hard time finding a better way to show the assets in a limited time. By the way man, I’d recommend you give the show a try. It’s weird, scary at times, and the characters are interesting.