Volunteer Short movie

Hello community !

I’m looking for someone who would be interested in participating in the production of a 100% blender movie ? (a story about drifting in space)

I am a french sound designer (audio mixer). I don’t know enough Blender to produce a movie… so, if there is no picture that is not a movie … :smiley: I need someone who use to make 3d modeling, with passion, and who wants to collaborate with me in a short movie.

Feel free to contact me to know more about the movie … with a link to your showreel or last achievements… etc

Of course, your participation is entirely voluntary . This “open movie” is made with passion for blender and audio processing… This production will have no commercial aspect and will be a nonprofit .
But, It will also be a technical challenge : 2K, 5.1 audio mixing, realistics VFX and more :wink: with your help !

Thank you !
More informations about the movie, storyboard, etc… to successful candidate :wink:

75A

You might want to ellaborate what you expect from us and the project. You can, for instance, state what you already did in the project, or other things you do.

Sure,
I’m looking a volunteer for a short movie non-profit as “open movie”.
The story is about ISS Station drifting in space…
For free, I need to recruite a 3D artist who will be able to :

• modelize the ISS station,
  • make animation (with earth in background, …)
  • who knows how to manage bodies and physics (remember the scene from “Gravity”) this is my inspiration… but a different story, different adventure… :slight_smile:
    The sound (multicanal) will be manage by myself.
    Who interesting ?

Pretty much like this ?

I’d be interested in helping out with the compositing, VFX and possibly particles(in After Effects).

Do you have a portefolio or show reel ?

Something like this… close to this quality yes

75A i’ll PM you some of my work.