My entry for the 11 sec club

decided to try this months challenge after i did the first one and got slaughtered, i was not going to try again but i did dif its all for growth and improvement hopefully i improved this time

Haha, really funny animation! Good luck!!!

Hi there,

I have entered animations at the 11 second club before. I’ve taken quite a beating on my entries and I’m trying to learn, as well.

Two things I see with your clip is: how does a dog, sitting on a roof of a car, rip a seat out of a car? And the rendering issues. Around 5 seconds in you clip, there is something flickering in the back ground. Looks like some sort of a render error.

So the dog on the roof of a car and ripping the seat out of the car… Would work with a 2 seat convertible, dog sitting on the trunk, but not the car you have.

On the plus side of things, I think you character animation is great! The characters are very much alive.

Best of luck,

Randy

yeah thanks alot man well there is a hole at the top of the car which he ate out and Im guessing its the camera angle a friend told me the same thing i also took a beating but its all for growth dont let it stop you keep animating until you become great GBU man https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=311989792336338&set=vb.100005759591912&type=2&theater i tried lip syncing too

Hello Stefan,

good trying for 11 second club.
if you don’t mind Just some of the Tips want to share with you :stuck_out_tongue:

• control the over acting ( sometime according to the dialogue high pitch animator will feel the action will be strong, but try to be careful the overacting issue)
    -repeat motion ( try to don’t repeat you motion when he’s angry, it will look boring and feel like a loop, think another motion to him)
    -body mechanics ( Super important, for your case beware the spline)
    -for facial animation ( jaw beat seem right, if u don’t mind I have made the facial animation work flow 3 years ago http://vimeo.com/29053404 you can see if any help for you)

Thanks
Regards
Cyrus