No rendering showing!!!

Hello.

I have this model (see picture 1 ) with a very basic animation witch i had previously rendered, animated and compiled all the images into a mpeg file with success. I had to make some very small changes to the model and animation and since then i cannot render the image again. When i press the render button it shows nothing ( see picture 2 ) :confused:.
After hours of searching on google for an answer i can’t find the solution to this problem.
I have tried to render a new default file with a cube and it renders correctly, but i also tried to copy just a small piece of my model into the default startup file ( see picture 3 ) and this is what hapends ( see picture 4 ).
The object is in front of the cube but you cannot see it, it’s like it’s masking the cube.

Here is the blend file if needed –> origin.blend (1.99 MB)

Thanks for any help.

Picture 1 - basic model

Picture 2 - render of picture 1

Picture 3 - scene with default cube and mesh from picture 1

Picture 4 - final result of picture 3 rendering

Look in the video sequencer. You have added an image file that blender is rendering (cannot find the file in the linked blend file) instead of the 3d viewport.

You have told blender to do this by having ‘Sequencer’ enabled in the Render / Post Processing settings. Remove the image or disable ‘Sequencer’

WOW!!! i feel such a noob right now, thank you very much for this.