Windows Error: Blender has stopped working

Hey guys,

I just started working with Blender and this forum already helped me a lot pushing forward.
Now I got a problem again, but this time I got no fitting answer. So I just registered.

The Problem:
I am starting blender-files (.blend) in random order with python right now. The order comes from another programme which writes the names of the .blend files in a text file one by one. So all python does is to open that text file, get the current string and open the .blend with the syntax " bge.logic.startGame(…) " form the GE.

Well, that does work for a few executions, but then I got a windows error message which equals to
“Blender has stopped working
Windows is checking for a solution to the problem…”

(English isn’t my main language so I’m not sure if it would look like that exactly.)

Ironically this error message appears between the ninth and tenth execution file every time!
Does anyone know what I could do to avoid that? I need to run 18 to 20 .blend files.

Kind Regards
A human being

I would check to make sure that there is no “rogue logic”. For instance make sure that there are no while loops or for loops that never exit.

Thanks for your response. I will check that tomorrow (it’s late here). But I don’t think that there is anything wrong, because it’s happening after the same amount of executions every time and it’s a random order. So that would be a huge coincidence.

If anyone got another idea… I would be thankful!

Do I may have to close the current .blend before I change to another to avoid troubles?
I tried that with

bge.logic.endGame()

followed by

bge.logic.startGame(…)

But it does not help that way. Same behavior.

Do you have a .blend file (or files) that I could take a look at?