From 0 to start loop playback Why would pause for a moment at the start of the frame?

From 0 to start loop playback Why would pause for a moment at the start of the frame?
I noticed that other software will not be such a problem, although theoretically start and end frames because repeat, so it is reasonable to pause, but I do not know why other software will not be so! They did optimized it?:confused:

when you make a loop, make a keyframe at the start of your loop, then go directly to the end, plus one frame. make another keyframe. animate the in between parts, and when you are finished, go back one frame from the end and set a keyframe. now you can delete the one after it, and it should loop seamlessly.
( sorry if that is slightly confusing. if it’s not clear i can try to reword things a bit. )

First of all thank you for your reply
I probably know what you mean, but I did not ask how to make a seamless animation. I have noticed maya, xsi, spine, etc., the software does not require special settings you can play seamlessly looping animation. The blender is not. I’m just trying to figure out this is a technical issue, or deliberately want to achieve results. In fact, logically speaking, blender approach is correct, because the cycle is certainly as much as you say, out of one, either delete one behind, or set to start playing from the second frame can be seamless playback.