The Pink Haired Diva: Animatic for Short Film

Hey all, this is an animatic for a short film I’m making, just wanted to get some feedback on these keys!

This is Glamour, a pink haired diva. She lives with musical artists inside of a jukebox, on a street called Jukebox Row, and she is stopping by the house of a new resident and filling him in about the living situation:

A little background- her movements and voice are from a motion capture performance of an actress (a friend of mine). She’ll be wearing a skirt, but I have to bake that simulation separately, so black underwear it is for now. Also, no lip sync yet.

C&C welcome! :slight_smile:

Push-y! I would like to see a follow up for this. So far, not much can be told from the blocking aspect of this video. It’s a good start.

Here’s a follow up with a smoother keyframe interpolation + some in betweens. I have to smooth it out so it’s not so pose to pose, but that’ll come later. Also the beginning will be trimmed, it’s just there for the cloth sims to start.

I wish I was able to do cloth simulation, but I don’t have the space on my PC. Keep it up.

What a huge difference that seccond video, nice. But on start here eyes look strange, maybe she needs to look a little bit more forward.
I’m realy curious, are you going to capture the facial expresions too ?.

At 0:25 the eye pops through the eyelid for a split second.

The blocking in is great! Refine, refine, refine!! Can’t wait to see the end result.

pl check the forearms…
I saw it penetrating through the cloth!
the left forearm looks a bit stiff also…