Viper Manor

Hi!

I was just wondering the last weeks what I should do next in blender, and since I had downloaded NOX renderer I started to play a bit around with it, and ended up re-creating a scene from a old game I used to play: Radical Dreamers.
In the end it took a whole hour and 45 minutes to render, the human figure was created with makeHuman.

I like the atmosphere that you created. It holds a lot of mystery, and makes me want to explore the mansion. The yellow torches have a nice contrast against the blue of the rest of the scene.

I really like the snow sitting in the trees! However, the snow hanging off the building probably would have fallen to the ground by this stage. Maybe replace some of the major overhangs with some icicles instead?

I think it is awesome but feel the flat snow would benefit from a little more varying texture.

Thanks everybody for their nice comments!
I had tought that it was finished but you guys could tell me wath can be done better so here’s a little updated version, I hope it can be considered finished now:

I just “cut” some of the snow so that it doesn’t hang in there and added some ice instead, and also there’s a better sky and snow.