Blender bge path to current working directory?

I have tryied tutorial with avi as a animated texture tutorial from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgAippm3QXw.

I have no problem with sample blender file downloaded from that tutorial. I started file from (win 7 ) desktop and It worked fine but then i moved files to other directory and did run . Blender BGE sends me an error “video doesn’t exist”.
Video is in the directory of blend file , but why it can’t find video?

movie = bge.logic.expandPath(’//’_filename)

shows wrong directory?

How to retrieve proper relative (’//’) directory to blender file assests if they are outside “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender” ?

Thanks for help in the advance!

bge.logic.expandPath(’//’) should give you the directory that the blendfile is residing in. If you have not yet saved the blendfile, I believe it will return the directory of the Blender binary.

I have found it. The problem was that in the tutorial object has 3 properties material, video and loop . When I wanted to change names to my custom avi files in the script it was only references to these properites. So i was not related to the working path of blender files. I just skip over part of the tutorial video 2:06 :no:. Thank you for help because anyway paths in blender can be tricky too.