Blender and Photoshop cc

TLDR; If someone has a guide (or some tips) on how to properly export a 3ds file into photoshop cc and texture it with no issues on photoshop’s behalf it could save some hairs on my head, thank you.

Hello, I’m trying to figure out how to export a 3DS file from blender to photoshop but having trouble with it.
When I export the file that has unwrapped meshes with different materials to photoshop, it either recognizes all the different diffuse maps and stacks all the UV layouts on top of each other when i try to edit them (including UV layouts that aren’t connected to the mesh i tried to edit.), and when I add a texture to 1 mesh it applies it to all meshes, even ones that don’t have a material or haven’t been unwrapped.
The second result is the file only has 1 diffuse map and when I go to edit the UV layout it’s just a pitch black square made of lines.
I’ve been trying to figure this out for some time now but honestly I had more idea of what’s going on halfway through than I do now, and don’t know how to explain this problem any better.
Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

Hello
exporting a 3ds file to a “paint” program?
Why don’t you “edit” just the “source textures” and reload the texture?
Bye

Probably a silly question, but did you try using COLLADA’s DAE file format to bring your 3D data into Photoshop?

Photoshop has a 3D paint mode too.

Ah, thank you for the information!
Bye