Light test

My first real shot at composing what do you think?

There is a test sub board too for ‘tests’. Do you have a question about compositing? You have applied some glare, it’s ok I guess. If the element was really glowing hot I would expect that it would affect the glass around it more.

could you tell me how I to achieve this effect to no the glass?

Depends somewhat on what kind of bulb you’re representing. It helps to give the glass itself a bit of thickness (usually via the solidify modifier). You can also play with the material and instead of doing a glass shader use a mix of transparent, glossy and refraction shaders. Light bulb glass is often not perfectly clear, even when it’s a clear rather than frosted bulb. Also you need to give it some surroundings in order to make it look right. A lot of what we think of as glare on the glass is really just reflected gloss from the housing of the bulb (the socket, the frame, the shade, etc.).

Is this better?

Somewhat, though now that glare effect is a bit too strong. You’re using both fog glow and light streaks, right? The fog glow is mostly ok, but I would turn that light streaks effect down. Also it’s picking up all highlights and creating glare, rather than just those spots with emitted light, so the screw at the base of the bulb looks like it’s glowing too, which should not happen. You might want to create a mask from the emission pass or something like that for the glow rather than just using the straight image.