Newb ios

So I am new to blender, slowly learning and understanding. I believe I was looking around and saw that the game engine inside blender can be used for ios and android (ignoring android, don’t have one of those). I have 2 main questions, both fairly similar. First, if I want to use blender(if possible) to develope 2d/3d game, would I be able to simply upload it to the App Store. Second, if I were to aim for ios, would I need to learn obj-c? I’ve been searching around online, and so far nothing similar to what I am looking for, information wise. I want to get into building a few games that I can upload to the ios store, so if I can use blender-cross platform which I have on my windows pc, it would make things even better.

The Blender Game Engine does not support iOS. The support for Android is tenuous at best - it would require experience with C++ in order for it to be considered as viable.

Unity might be a better choice if you’re looking for cross platform support (or Unreal Engine) and don’t want to learn (difficult) programming (Unity & Unreal offer visual programming)

Alright, so blender isn’t good for ios game dev, minus the modeling. Is there a better game engine though, that is free. From what I could see on unity and unreal engine, they both require payment for ios usage. I was hoping to go on the cheapest path for now. I would love to continue to use blender for modeling, from what I’ve learned- it is beautiful and amazing.

No, Blender is not “isn’t good for ios game dev”. The BGE does not support IOS.

No, there is nothing that prevents you from using Blender to model game content.

To discover other game engines I suggest to use internet search. I know there is even a database that lists quite a lot of them.

If you have Xcode there are possible ways to export blender models to it, just look it up (And learn cocoa, or Swift or whatever you use in Xcode)