Something that makes building houses easy?

I need to make 150 houses normally making one wouldn’t be that hard or take too much time. However I need to have the inside and out side as well. Does anyone know a program or plug in that will make this process less time consuming, and something that won’t add a lot of extra polys, the other issue is that I need these houses in a game and be low poly as well. If someone knows something about an easy program that can make 3d models of houses and possibly already have the uvs sorted out that would be awesome, if you could share it with me. Thanks!!

http://www.blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?332232-Esri-CityEngine

That would work for the outsized of the model but not the inside. I’m looking for something that will make the inside of the house. Like the rooms and if possible doors I can add to the house. Any ideas? An external program or a good addon.

Well with some cycles trick it is possible to use randomize textures, maybe that would allow for some variation but i dont know if your final product will be blender based. Once you got random textures, you might build the houses in a unit based way, livingroom, kitchen, sleeping room, make some roof variations, if your good at scripting, you could also randomize roof shapes .

I think maybe you should ask some script help, then make a few variations on internal house situations, and spawn them at random.