Displacement modifier on Particle System (Textures)

Hi,
I´m working on some kind of Sky with clouds. I would like to have a cloud particle system. The only problem is, that my modeled clouds are using displacement modifiers whith textures, so that they change shape when i move them. But the shape doesnt change depending on the position of the particles. Currently i have many repeating Particles. Is there a way to solve this problem?
Sry for my bad english. Non native speaker.

No screenshots or blend file to see what you can see !!!

Not sure exactly what you want but if you want a particle system to follow any change in shape from a displacement modifier you need to understand that modifiers are applied in order from top to bottom. Therefore you would need to have the particle system modifier below the displacement modifier. You will therefore displace the mesh then add the particles rather than add the particles then displace the mesh.

If that’s not what you want supply more concrete info.

the i use the displacement modifier for the cloud parents. The modifier uses an empty for the Texturecoordinates. When i duplicate a cloud and move it a bit it doesnt look like the original one. So i dont get any repetition, but doing this for about 100 clouds is not an opportunity for me. Is there a way i can have the particles “modified” like the parent so that they dont look the same?