We absolutely need help for our Action-RPG videogame! (3D Models, Rigs or Animations)

Hi, we are working on a game, and we need some help, if you can make 3D Models, Rigs or Animations, please contact me via e-mail or Skype (Salvo Insurrection), we’re in a bad situation! (we can’t progress in developing)

“Which videogame are you talking about?”

Ternion, it’s an Action-RPG video-game set in space, you can read the plot and see some pictures/videos on its IndieDB page.

“Who are you?”

I am Salvo, and I “work” in DreamSoft indie-games developing company.

“If you look at the images, it seems like it already has some models…”

It does, but who actually made them can not work with us anymore. I personally tried to make some new models editing the one that I already have, and the result was not too bad, but I still couldn’t rig them so they are pretty unuserful.

“Will this be a paid work?”

Even if I created this thread on “volunteer work” section, you will probably be paid anyway, but not as a normal job. If we’ll receive some money from donations/eventual sale, you’ll surely have a part of it.

Thanks for reading, and hope for a massive participation!:slight_smile:

Hi. I would love to help you, but i have no idea about blender game engine. It seems it is crap anyway. Why don´t you use unity or something?

I don’t see anything saying it’s for BGE. The only info I see is that it is using Unity

We do actually use Unity, I posted the request here because I know there is a lot of people very good with 3D programs, especially Blender.

Hi

im interested in helping out! You can email me at catalin918 at gmail dot com.
Id love to know more about your needs and the overall project. Look forward to hearing from you.

Can we jumping around in your game, hit and slash with quick action like Dissidia FF, it’s cool :yes: