Old Apartment With New Interior

I made this image 2 month ago and just realised I never posted it here.

I’m pretty satisfied with the result so I’d like to hear some opinions about it and also critique.

All done in blender and cycle :slight_smile:
2000 samples

• nik

Really cool, but the space feels a bit empty though, it might lack a few pieces of furniture, a table against the wall perharps, stuff on the walls, i don’t know

Still, pretty awesome, I love the carpet, it’s all very professional and pretty!

thank you elbriga!

yeah, it feels somehow empty, but thats the kind of atmosphere you have in a room that big, I imagine. :slight_smile:

I love the chandeliers! Great render!

Nice quality of the renders, but I think you might have the proportions of the objects a little bit off. Did you use real measurements of them all to make sure that they were accurate. I only say so because the green chair and table are extremely low to the ground and the slippers seem small compared to the guitar. Good job otherwise though!

thank you both!

yes fusobotic, I’m working strictly with real measurements and I’m not sure why it seems off :slight_smile:

nice,very realistic.how was the brick wall made?(displacement?)

thank you remade. there is no displacement just a normal map.

Very nice render. Good job.

I like the guitars :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m guitarist!

Great render

maybe walls are empty, but it looks realistic

LOve love love this so much

This is great. The spacing I think is fine as it reminds me of my first house. I had a chair and a futon and that was it. The only criticism I have is the carpet and furniture appear a bit over saturated to me. Good job.

thank you all very much!