Sapling Addon - preset library?

Hi

I have been playing with the sampling addon and noticed that there is a preset function whereby you can load pre-existing setups. There are only 4 bundled with the default addon.

I was wondering if there were any good resources for these presets (e.g. like a tree library) that you can download?

Cheers

I was wondering if there were any good resources for these presets (e.g. like a tree library) that you can download?
No. As you are interested in this, you should start experimenting and create presets to share with others

CGGeek has a nice tutorial on using the AddOn here:

On matter of creating & Sharing presets. Kindly, let us know about the procedure to export presets & Palettes for share.

Creating preset would be tweaking tree and then pressing button Save.
Sharing - uploaded and made available .py file which resides in 2.72/scripts/addons/add_curve_sapling/presets under the name it is saved. Presets do not include any custom leaf texture in use - that could be shared separately as image file if available/ properly licensed.
Import preset - place .py file in the mentioned folder.

Is that a “no there isn’t” or a “I don’t know whether there is”?

I am experimenting already - and I do share my experiments (my successful ones at least) on these forums as well as blend swap.

As I see it though - why go over old ground if people have already created reasonable trees - they’ll be good as a starting point if nothing else. It’s often good to look at others work and see how they achieved something - in addition to creating things from scratch.