Star Wars Tie Fighter

My attempt at a Star Wars Tie Fighter. Still need to add more detail but its coming along

Second pic was not done by me. Do not know how to delete
it once posted

click edit post then click go advanced.
scroll down to manage images.

Oh and you have a great start here, keep it up.

Thank you Anthony Here is another render. I re-modeled the wing and still working on the detail. I think ita getting better

Another render getting close to being done

I have been working on Laser Cannon animation trying to get it just right for the space battle I am working on. Test 1

I am working on a new animation, Here is just a still shot. I am working out the camera angles, Laser particle effects and sound.

Still working on the animation for the tie fighter and X-wing dog fight. But here is another still shot.

If you want help with engine flame effects you might find this model of mine useful

Thanks for the Link Jagdpanther but I am looking for a different type of look. I am working on a new particle effect and I will see if it is what I am looking for.

The laser bolts look like they are too close together to me in the animation. I think more time between each blast might look better. The models could use more work on the textures. Cool subject though. The modeling on the Tie Fighter looks pretty good too. Good luck on your animation.

Adding more detail and trying to figure out lighting. Latest render
[ATTACH=CONFIG]360105[/ATTACH]

Updated the engin lighting, getting closer to the type of look I am going for.

Blender 2.72 My first attempts at exploding a T

ie Fighter in space