Texture, Material Problem ..Any Ideas?

I have completed a test model in blender 2.7 and upon assigning material and texture to a shirt all appears fine and the texture looks great in blender, however, upon export to three.js the material color, blender default gray, of the shirt appears to bleed through the uv texture, which is a white cloth, not to be confused with cloth simulation, and it appears a lighter shade of blender default gray. But indeed the uv texture is present while I can observe the cloth fabric, threads etc. I have correctly chosen the assign button as needed. Would this be a shading issue or have I missed something after months and months of tutorials and reading??..any ideas?

Appreciatively,
Ted

Which Renderer (BI, Cycles, Luxray, something else)? And can you upload some pictures?

I am using “Blender Render” engine while just using “THREE.WebGLRenderer()” as the web renderer!..all very simple stuff. the situation looks like a shader issue or the material bleeds through the uv mapped texture!

Hmm. I don’t know anything about web renderers. I hope someone that does can help!