Render preview not working

every time I try to do a render preview blender 2.72 crashes.Is anyone else having this problem?:no:

Hi, this is not much information about your problem.
BI or Cycles, on CPU or GPU, system specs, OSX, Linux or Windows which version?
All scenes, special scene?

Cheers, mib

nvm i will figure it out ty anyways

all renders CPU my computer kind of sucks I guess windows 7 I think my blend file is to big is there a way to make it smaller with out removing anything?Its 226 MB and I cant post here or on Pastall.:frowning:

Do ‘save as’ and scroll down on the left. Check the box: Compress.

Still to big 96 MB :frowning:

If you can’t upload the file to some other hosting service (Dropbox, Rapidshare, etc.), then we may try troubleshooting the issue on your machine. I take it that your machine is not that powerful (RAM) - perhaps the scene is just too complex to render on your computer?

I might have overread it, but does this problem only occur with the rendered viewport? Or also with the “regular/final” F12 render?

In the outliner window you have the icons for viewport visibility and renderability:

Turn off both icons for one object after the other and try again to render after disabling each object: Does deactivating objects and thereby reducing the scene complexity help? If so, you may need to render the scene in layers which you compose together afterwards.

ty sir it was a light I added when I turned it off it rendered.