yahoo search

I am having trouble with my search engine. It often finds nothing and never leaves the home page. I select google and it works fine. I was just hoping the problem will go away. switching to another search seems to be the best option. Is it Yahoo or me and my computer?
Edit no it cant be Yahoo. google does it also. If one does not work I go to the other and it will.

Sounds like something is horribly wrong with your computer. :frowning:

Could it be you are infected with a worm of some type?

I’m not having any trouble with search engines myself so I imagine it’s not a problem on their end. It could be that your service provider has been experiencing the occaisional outtage, Time Warner had wide spread off and on outtages not long ago. I don’t know where you live, but sometimes countries block access to certain web-sites and/or filter search content.

Other than that have you tried using a different web-browser or checked your security settings? High security settings in some browsers probably disable cookies and JavaScript which might hinder the functionality of a search engine.

I have been having troubles with outages alot. I was not thinking that would affect the search as that takes so little resource. I assumed. Here we have few choices. Its this company that I use or satellite.
I installed the new firefox and assumed the settings did not change. Maybe they have changed.
Its a small inconvenience
Thanks for the help

I had a lot of problems with Firefox and had to start using Chrome. I would try a new browser.