4D Tetris - Quadris

deleted because of trollspam from idiots like Thatimspter

deleted because of trollspam from idiots like Thatimster

I found this extremely entertaining would love to see this finished, unfortunately I doubt I have any of the skills to help you out with it but best of luck with that!

This is actually painful to read, looks like you have put together some shapes in blender and claim that it is equivalent to facebook and twitter, do you even have a game engine you are using? Please don’t try scam people into joining your project by claiming that it is like a social media network. The only ‘millionairs’ you might be seeing are the ones in court. Changing the name does not make the game different.

Just a tip, if you want to recruit people show them what you’ve done so far (not just some shapes), instead of making ridiculous claims about becoming a millionaire. On BA we have had many people like you come through that say ‘I have a game idea, so everyone come help make it for me!’.

Don’t make claims you can’t guarantee will happen, it just wastes everyone’s time.

Please keep comments limited to asking questions about the specific assistance required for the project. The Jobs forums are not for critiquing or offering suggestions.