gone fishing

I want to make stories and if I wait till My skills ready I will never finish. I change projects often because I am unhappy with results. So this is the start and I plan to keep adding to this thread till it is a complete story and adventure. The lizard reads in the paper the fishing is good so he makes plans to go to the lake. He will meet up with his friend the snake. The audio is low because I need to remake the paper sounds as they do not match the animation.

hey, great start. nice animation. I’m interested in seeing the story unfold. Do you plan on adding some music for the beginning or no?

Great I like it can’t wait to see how it plays out I will keep checking back.

Thanks. It’s encouraging.
Music is a good idea. I like to make stuff up with a program called music score.

That lizard looks good! I like it!
Are there any plans for it, other than meet the snake at the lake? Keep us updated please!

Nice job on the walk cycle of the lizard along with the newspaper blowing in the wind. You have done a nice job integrating him into the environment.

Not sure where the storyline is going but I’ll check back to watch your progress.

Often I have a difficult time with the cloth but this time it just worked Ok the first time. I would like to slow the fluttering of the paper but may make the hit the face part worse.
The environment took some tweaking and most of my time. I want to make some real location images from locations up to 2 hours away.
Next stop he meets the snake friend it the wrong town. There he is informed by his new friend he is going the wrong way and is much father from the lake now.
I need some voices I want one like Cheech Marin.

I finished rigging a oil well for the project. I have a new monitor and a older monitor. On the old one this video scene is too dark but on my new monitor it looks fine. Its a night scene and I want it dark. How does this look on your monitor? Can you see the top of the pump?

I guess youtube wanted a brighter thumbnail.
Edit, it looks a little too dark embedded here. Also I could nor get rid of the dithering/banding. The png sequence was fine but video compression did it.

On my uncalibrated monitor it is pretty dark, you can make the top out, but barely.

It’s a little too dark, I think.

Yeah it’s too dark for me.

I did it again! it looks lighter before the imaged is saved. I want it dark but you need to see the scene. He sits there all night and I want to do a night to day transition.
Also I did not add freestyle I do not know where the edge outline came from but Im thinking maybe I want to keep it all the animation. I need to make up my mind soon. I need to stay with one style.

I like it, it’s not too dark for me but depends on what your going for. If you wanted it brighter you could add a little environmental lighting.

Thanks. I went off on another project so I will post what I have for now . Next time I will try to get at least a few minutes done before I post. I just cant help myself, ideas just pop in my head and I must go off on a new blend.

I have made a bug that comes by and ask what is wrong with the sad lizard. The Lizard went the wrong road.
I will choose a style soon. The first video or this last.

Very nice I like it.

Thanks. encouragement helps much.

great animation,