surreal automn scene

Hello, i wanted to work on the hair emitter.
I would like especially returns on the composition and especially the grain rendering.
To optmise yet my render ​​about my grain, if there a better way to go.

Render 2000 samples
time was approximately 2 h

It is hard to help You in an artistic render because only the artist know the expectations of the artwork but, as realistic image, I think the reflections of the water are weird, the sky is pink an the water is blue. What are You meanig with abouth my grain?

Hello juanrav

I will be never finish this image because in fact it was just to practice the emitter particles.
I wanted to have some returns for the lighting and more precisely to the noise of my render (not the grain sorry my english is very bad) and finding tips for my render settings to reduce the noise of my render.

Don’t you find there are again some noise or am i crazy ?! :slight_smile:

For memory I had put 2000 samples in this render !!!

I can´t find noise, You must to chec the box “no caustics” and play wiht the clamp direct and clamp indirect values(I usually use the value of 1.5), You can change the number of bounces too to have a faster result, You can find some tutorials just texting in google: noise blender cycles or in the page of The Blenderguru.

I already know the BlenderGuru topic but i have find more explanation in google with your simple key words (I must be tired these days :)), i will study more in details.

Thanks for returns and informations.