N64-related request

if you or someone you know own a Nintendo 64 and are willing and able to open it up and have access to a 3D printer, could you do this small request for me? pretty pleasee

Story: I like imported games. I don’t know why, but I like imported Japanese games more than american ones (I say american because that’s where I’m living currently) and I don’t even speak Japanese! When it comes to playing japanese N64 games on American consoles, all you have to do is to remove 2 plastic pieces from the corners of the inside of the cartridge holder. Kinda like the SNES. The best way I found was to use a dremel. But I find it to be very ugly, and you could damage your fingers doing so. So, I decided to make a 3D model of the part, without the corner pieces, for universal use. All you have to do is unscrew the region locked part, and replace it with this one. However, after I finished it, I’m not certain it fits correctly, as I don’t trust my measurements (I used a ruler. Didn’t have anything else). I want to make sure that it fits correctly, so that I might sell it on shapeways or somewhere similar. I know a lot of people online might like it, so why not?

EDIT: here is the thingiverse link: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:513728

UPDATE!!!
so I got my model posted on shapeways and thingiverse, and I ordered it from shapeways on black friday because they provided free dilevery. I got it today, and here is the thing:

you might notice that the cartridge connector hole on the white (3D printed) one looks broken. That’s because it is. When I got the item there was an extra piece of plastic, thinner than the rest of the body but strong enough to make it somewhat hard to brake, was covering more than 50% of the hole. I had to brake it using my fingers, then a little more with a screw driver. I’m not happy about that. It’s not noticeable when it’s in the console, however. Speaking of being in the console, I made a small mistake with the model itself. the corners of the object are quite fragile, and I did not position them correctly. When I put it in the N64, they broke after screwing the object in place. I fixed that by using hot glue to connect the broken pieces to the object with a little bit of space between the two. That was my fault., so I edited the 3D model to what I think will fix the problem.
other than those 2 issues, the cartridge slot looks amazing in the console. You can’t see the broken corners because they’re positioned at the front of the piece. I tried all of the N64 games I have, north american and japanese, and they all work great! I would say that if anyone would wanna test the modified model with no issues, this project would be a success!
so does anyone wanna try it now? :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t have access to a 3D printer right now but this is pretty great! Normally the solution is just to remove the adapter altogether and not modify it.

that’s true, but then you’ll either have to remove the dust covers (which, obviously, will let dust in thus eventually end up overheating the console faster over time) or tinker something that will keep them in place