Van Gogh hair (part II)

hello, my 2 recent work, i used the same technique "van gogh hair) in this case i used the force to shape the hair, wind and vortex, i hope you appreciate the work.

https://giuseppedelogu.wordpress.com/

2 Likes

Man this is really cool, congratulations!

not a big fan of van gogh, but this technique is interesting.
It will be interesting to see your work from the side a little, or with perspective, to see there is a 3d work in here.

Awesome . Very cool remake of the paintings.

I especially like the second render. The colors really stand out. Beautiful recreation…great job.

I agree the second one is great! Interested in seeing the 3D view.

Art - All my Respect, you are Talented.
Congrats, wonderful execution.

fun technique, would love to see original works using it.

beautiful!!

wow, very interesting technique. it’s always interesting when people use 3D in new ways.

Very unique. I like it. Nice job :yes:.

This is an extremely unique approach, very original! We need a tutorial, even a quick text version we can glean the main ideas from!

Five stars from me, extremely professional and artistic work!

Amazing! Very inspiring :wink:

You’re taking 3D to a whole new level. Now to recreate pointillism.

Yup … for real Vincent van Gogh style is very very cool.
ps: pos-morten atributes are not cool, my honest opinion.

Great job, all my respect !

now this is a breath of fresh 100% blender art air!! congrats on the well deserved feature. Love this!!

Wow! Really cool work! I am still far away from that kind of mastery, but pictures like this motivate me alot. Thanks!

You’re absolutely sick!!!
I believe you need to see a doctor because what you’re doing here is too awesome and time consuming to be done by anybody sane here :smiley:

5*

thank’s at all, pointillisme is my next experiment, i have to solve a problem of perspective :slight_smile: