2D block Rpg (Looking for alpha testers)

Hello!

I’m Making this post as I need some help whit my current project.

I’m making an 2D-RPG-Online game and have come to an point where I’m in need of some alpha testers, so if anyone have time for it, plz respond to this thread or send me an pm whit the following questions answered:

• How fast is ur Internet connection?
  • what country do you live in?
  • what time are you most likely available (in gmt +0)?
  • what OS are you running?
  • tell me about your computer spec ( eg. ram/processor power/etc…)

You do also need to understand and agree that you won’t publish the files that will be given to you anywhere, you can’t even edit them, if I don’t alow you to do so.

As this project is aimed to be an commercial product, I will (If the project come to the state where it is by me considered finished) give every one who agree to help me in this alpha-test, and are doing so an free copy of the game.

If I accept u as an beta tester I will send u an pm so that we can settle an time for the testing.

About the tests.
This test will be focused on networking, I have some different algorithms that need to be tested out. as most of everything is nearly untested you need to be prepared for allot of lag and bugs. the state of the game is in early alpha so don’t expect that it will be that much fun to play as it is now. I will provide the testers whit an client, that only need to be started in order to connect to the server. No ports need to be opened. We will need to communicate (write or talk) somewhere so that you can give me feedback on what is happening, I would prefer skype, but are open for options. There will be some different test’s, some where an alone user connects to the server, and some where multiply users connect at the same time.

Goals of the Test:
*Find out what algorithm that is working best for sending/receiving data
*Find out how well the server handling multiply users
*Find and report buggs
*Have fun

Ahh and here are an video demo off the current state of the game, keep in mind that it is early alpha, most of the textures are placeholders.

(in this demo there are 2 players on an local connection)