Pistols library

Hello,
Here is my last render, I’m working on a models library of pistols.

• Colt 1911
  • Beretta Px4 Storm
  • Vektor SP1
  • Prexer wist-94L
  • H&K USP / USP MATCH
    Everything was done in Blender 2.72, rendered with cycles and compositing.
    Comments and criticies are welcome of course! :slight_smile:

All renders has been rendered in one hour at 3000x2100px.

That’s some seriously good modelling! And the details are really good too. Love the Beretta.

The colt 1911 look simple for me (but it’s exactly like the picture I used for model it), I will probably try to make an engraved version. :slight_smile:
Thanks Impreza09!

Prexer WIST-94L finished today :slight_smile: I’ve decided to continue my library, the next gun I will make is a surprise :stuck_out_tongue:

Those are some quality models, keep 'em coming!

Man you are really pumping these out quick! And somehow they still look amazing…your materials and presentation definitely push these over the top, amazing work.

It take me 3 at 5 days to make a model, some has been failed and others are shown here :slight_smile:

Wow, very nice. You may want to experiment with smaller light sources as the lighting looks a little “flat” to me. Thanks for the inspiration.

Mike Fields

I used three planes as emitter
maybe I should try with a hdri

Very nice job, especially on the modeling and materials. Do you use any image textures? O are these all procedural textures?

I used scratch textures and military camos, the military camos were mixed with a rgb node for “fit” with the pistol.
old style camo with the 1911, green for the italian Beretta, brown for the south african vektor and blue for the czech plexer (why blue? Why not? :p)

These looks really well modeled. Is this cycles or BI?
Anyway, really well done. Really like the detail in the textures :yes:

Polygobblerr

Cycles rendering, and many thanks to all :slight_smile:

Well, I’m not even an noob about that stuff but since I’m here I would say that this renders look little too blury - maybe except this WIST-94L. Maybe you could add some dirt to them or something. Models themselves are Impressive - good work :slight_smile:

Thanks ADNSS :slight_smile:
I choosed to make them like if they were new. If I use one of it in a scene I will of course add dirt and improve shaders. Here I wanted to make simple shaders for attract the eyes on the model. :slight_smile:
By the way I have reworked my USP MATCH (which became a simple USP now), the final render will come tomorrow.
The next gun is still in progress but will certainly be finished this week.

Heckler & Koch USP .45 reworked, I improved the presentation and lightning with a blue light and two red light planes. (Result below)

Last time I rendered it with an american flag, terrible fail so here is the corrected final render

Walther P99

Last time I rendered it with an american flag, terrible fail so here is the corrected final render

I was wondering about that when I saw it… :stuck_out_tongue:
The texture on the grip of the USP is awesome, great job. Are the grip textures on the P99 actually modelled? They look impressive.
How big do you plan on making this library? Because so far its incredible…