criticism/advice for hornet modle

Hey fellow blender artists!
This is a Hornet gunner I have modeled and concept was original drawn by a friend of mine.
I have been modeling on this project for a week now and I will now go and figure out how to texture this model. This would be a good opportunity to gather up some tips and critiques before I start getting to serious with the texturing, so please share your thoughts!

Thanks for checking in :slight_smile:

Dude, this is sick! Absolutely love it! Can’t wait to see it finished.

thanks for that nice comment ShadowCamero. I did talk with the my friend who drew the first concept of this creature and he said that he would like to see the ammo belt larger, I´m gonna make some test of that later on. What do you guys think?

This is already awesome! I agree about the ammo belt, I missed it at first. Maybe you could throw the belt over his shoulder, that would probably look a little bit more rambo-ish :wink:
The eyes (well the goggles) could look even a little bit more evil, just my personal taste of course…
I’ll definitly follow this project and hope to see it finished soon :slight_smile:

this is good points Habauk! I have written them down and will be tested in the future. For the eyes I think I will make a shapekey so I can have some different expressions on them. Thanks a a lot!