Camera Tracking using BLAM

I guess I am in for starting over my project. Never thought I would encounter this. From doing this, I am realizing what and how to take movies for Blender, or you will encounter problems. For example this;

First Frame 1.)

2.) 50th Frame (Something like that).

Using BLAM Addon

3.) Frame 1.)

And 4.)

Same result, but just as bad.

Just wondering if anyone had this problem and solved it. Camera Tracking. This is even after camera calibration.

Are you using BLAM to extract the camera’s focal length and input that value in the lens input only? It looks like there is a marker error causing some slippage. Can you upload the footage to a for us to test and share our findings.

Ah, ok. Was about to delete the project and start a whole new one. Give a few.

KitchenTableCameraTrackCTComplete3.blend (1.65 MB)

Hope I got the file in here. Having problems.

Having problems loading full file. 720mb zip (Images, with Blender file)

Use wetransfer.com to upload the files and send it to my email at [email protected]. I will check it out then.

Thank-You. Will be on the way. In a few.

Ah…tried sending, get message “Not enough Memory” I give up. Sorry. Not in the mood to make an account. Tired of making accounts. Think would be nice in here for the day.

one thing i can tell you is alignment is very importent, your created cube should be a perfect rectangle like your table is.

how big is the original movie clip? If nothing else, just upload it to youtube… not the best quality to download, but better than nothing. Also, what camera and settings did you use to shoot the clip?

I played with the blend file a bit and got this. It will be interesting to see how close my furniture matches the clip…

I made about 1000 frames. Although when sending the file, I made up to 50 frame images. Images are 1920x1080

For camera, I used this… > http://imaging.nikon.com/lineup/coolpix/l/l820/spec.htm

This image:

(Frame 1)

Frame (50)

Frame (100)