Camaro Car

this is a Camaro Car i’m working on

Last Update: 15/10/2014

Attachments

Looks nice, I’ll keep an eye on this. For some reason the Camaro is very popular with modellers… Even I tried to model it once. But it was like 2 years ago and I barely got past the door, lol.

Agreed, your modelling does look very nice. I think the taillights look just a little bit too tall, but maybe its just me. Keep it up :smiley:

For some reason the Camaro is very popular with modellers…

I think the Camaro is popular because of that widely available high-res (very accurate) blueprint of it. Also a lot of car tuts/blueprint tuts use that blueprint. Pretty sure that’s why the Gallardo and Audi R8 are fairly popular too, there are really high-res blueprints out there.

some wires maybe if you like to show? :slight_smile: as far as i can see is this going the right way :slight_smile:

finally i’m done with the modeling part and i think i’m satisfied with the result …what do you think
i can’t wait to start applying materials to it!
here it is

and this is the wieres :

tell me what you think

Modelling looks solid, I don’t see any bumps. (glossy matcap/material helps with that) but let see those renders.

here is some renders i’ve done
it’s not a final product …i’m not satisfied 100% and i didn’t have much time to work on it but i was so excited to start adding materials so this is a first result … i will work on it later to make it even better

(I used Blender Render Engine)

thank you…i think Camaro is good car to model because it is a challenge with all its difficult curves and geometry

thank you

thank you

thank you

nice model! I am kind of partial to the yellow one.

good start, some suggestions for the next renders. these have too much glow imo and could probably use a higher focal length for the camera.