Angry Ram

Hey there, I am happy to present you my latest artwork.
A 3d character design made with zbrush and rendered with blender cycles. It took me around 1 month from start to finish and it was a fabulous learning and creative experience.
The concept was done by the awesome artist Cryptid-Creation from devianart. And my aim was to create a grumpy cartoon like character with a touch of realism to capture dissatisfied emotion.

Portfolio:http://alinbolcas.foliohd.com/view/Nwm/Gallery-Stills#eNlg
Concept art: http://cryptid-creations.deviantart.com/gallery/

great character!

Great expression and emotion. Nice work.

Love it! Nailed the character!

First, the style is super cool.
What impress me or… made me curious about it is your shading.

So particular. It looks handmade.
I love it (so does my wife :slight_smile: )

Hey, cheers guys!
Happy to know you like it. :slight_smile: About the shaders… I am not sure why, but I noticed that this is the kind of look of the shaders (or style) I end up with all my art pieces.

I could share some node setups or more behind the scenes screen shots, if you are interested.

Good job man, I liked the dirt on the ground :wink:

Fantastic work. I love the color variation on the fur.

Nice work congratulations.

looks great! love it!

Awesome! *****. It really looks like a scale figure photo, but the expression of the face is so life-like!

Beautiful! I am really interested to see the node setup, especially the hair!:slight_smile:

That’s one mean furball! Awesome! Congrats on feature!

Awesome character,love it!!! :slight_smile:

Good lord! That’s awesome!

Haha- I saw this on G+ and thought it looked like your style! Really love this piece. Great job man! 5*

the details really make this one, especially the eyes and hair. Great example of a piece that takes it to the next level.

I just wish you didn’t use so much CA, it’s pretty distracting…

Oh man I wish frank the sheep looked like this, beautiful work.

Absolutely phenomenal work! A well deserved top row! Keep them coming!

Agreed. Thanks. I tend to overdo that from time to time without noticing.

Cheers guys for all your other comments and likes. Im really glad that I inspired you more or less. Thanks again for all the honest (I hope) feedback! ;) Oh and btw, let me know if you are interested in me sharing the fur node-setups and all that. Because if you do, Id be more than happy to do so.