1970 Dodge Challenger T/A

I’ve been working on this slowly for a while, and would like suggestions on what could be improved, especially any small details I might have missed.

Rendered with Cycles (2.71) + postpro in GIMP

Those are some really good renders! :D, I would make the exhaust tips look burnt and used. For everything else you can get away with “It’s a restored car” but of course someone is going to start the engine ;). Also I noticed that some of the interior is missing, I would definitely do the interior, they are so much fun to make! If not, I would make the window tint darker so the lack if interior isn’t as distracting. Also the rear and front reflectors look a bit flat, maybe add a bump map to that.

How did you do the headlights BTW? is it glass with bump map and a light source behind it?

keep up the good work!

Thanks for the suggestions, I’ll definitely rework the reflectors and put some texture on the exhaust tips.

The interior is actually nearly fully modeled, it just doesn’t show very much in these renders.

This is the headlight material:

Updated reflectors:

I looked at my reference images, and none of them had any burn marks on the exhaust tips, so I’m leaving it as-is.

You can put some damages on the metal back the car, not this much but something like this:

and to the paint on the floor (the red and the white)
I like the renders.

Sweet ride, man!

Details are grrrrreat, but I’d work on the lighting on the side… The front looks perfect, but the side is just so blown-out with that reflection… (talking about first render).

Excellent work!

What do you think of this version?

Better, Great Job over there!