An anatomically correct (on the macroscopic scale) fully rigged human hand?

I’m looking for an adult hand model that is anatomically correct (doesn’t need to have fingerprints nor hairs etc, just the rough shapes; I guess something like no details less than 1mm, or perhaps even a bit bigger than that), that is also fully rigged according to anatomy (all joints are in the right places, with the right limits; the skin and fat and stuff bend and squeeze the right way for each pose etc); if possible with reasonably accurate models for the bones inside that move right with everything else. Even better if you can also include controls to morph different aspects of the hand like age, gender, and other normal variations in the proportions. I need this for some ergonomy and kinesiology experiments, primarily for personal use (but if I ever manage to manage to do anything I think is good enough to share, I’ll make sure to credit whoever created the hand and stuff; and in the very unlikely possibility that I make any profit of it in the future, I would be open to discussing the possibility of some form of monetary compensation as well).

edit: Btw, I know human hands are very complicated and challenging both in terms of shape and in terms of mechanics; there is no deadline for this, like I said it’s just a hobby thing.

makehuman or genesis?

Do those get imported into Blender already rigged, with all the correct joints, limits and deformations?