The Choice..

The Choice by pranavjitvirdi, on Flickr

So… only a week ago this idea popped up in my head… and then it turned out to be.

Just wonderful…

Did everyone in the forum just turn into a professional artist during last week?

yea man didn’t you hear about that guy who just won the ultimate BG competition?.. I assume he’s a professional btw.

too simple

Wow. that is something. Can you tell us the story behind it?

what’s wrong with “too simple”?
This isn’t any of those thing which require complexicity man, its about conveying something to others.
Besides i didn’t want to overdo anything… Its best this way… And i know that.

I could but then i wouldn’t… Its just that i happened to recieve some bad news recently but its just personnal matters. Just don’t want to share the story that’s all.

The idea is simple and too effective actually.
As art has to be, sometimes.
Great work!!!

That’s beautiful man, such a strong story without saying too much… WOW!

Very sad idea but a picture I will remember…
Very well done!

hey thanks guys!! it really means allot to me. :slight_smile:

OMG, this idea is so beautiful, it really makes an impression, a good example of that computer graphics is also an art.

I think I just found my new wallpaper! Really nice work.

Phenomenal!

Although the concept is a little simplistic, it is still powerful.

IMO, less blur on the inside of the noose (I don’t think it adds anything) and less lens flare.

Very powerful message that makes you think.

This is quite a powerful image. Good work!

That’s a really creative idea, makes me think of Of Mice And Men for some reason. I think the composition would be improved if the noose was moved to the left and up some. It’s in the center right now, which is never the right place for the focal point of an image (the rule of thirds). But yeah, it’s powerful and the simplicity in the room is a good contrast to the beautiful field, and it really says something about the life of the person looking through the noose. This is a really sad picture…

This is really great!
Not only is the quality, style, lighting, and so on all top notch, it also tells an amazing story condensed into that one image.

Someone could look at that and come up with an idea for a whole movie based off that image!