Make bullet impacts with dynamic paint + particles

forgot about this part of the forum, otherwise I would have put it in here earlier. Forgive the quality. I had to reupload to youtube and it made it pretty bad looking, but still understandable. This isn’t a tutorial as much as an explanation. If you don’t get the video, see below for further details. I think this has some potential to make cool stuff.

Wall is dynamic paint canvas with the front face subdivided many times(to create enough geometry for the wall to be deformed realistically). Settings for dynamic paint wall are

turn on anti-aliasing
change surface type from paint to displace
make displace factor number “2” in dp settings

a particle system that provides the “bullets” (sphere objects) is also enabled with dynamic paint with these settings

make particle system a brush
select particle system instead of mesh volume under dynamic paint source
solid radius to .02-.05 (depends on scene size)
smooth radius to 0

I animated the brush to move so as to spread the bullets across the wall. I added a debris group (made of deformed cubes) and added the group to each particle system. When the dynamic paint made an impact on the wall from the particle system brush, I noted the frame and made a particle debris system coincide with the impact to imitate the debris shooting off the wall. I duplicated each particle system and changed the direction, number, size and other parameters to my need.

The bullet particle system was not rendered because a lot of particles went through the wall. So I created new bullets out of spheres and animated them impacting the wall. I added an emission material to them too. In the compositor, I added a vector pass and added vector blur and dof.