Watch

Hello :slight_smile:
I did this render in Cycles to check my new lighting technique :slight_smile: Reference was my 2 years old MentalRay render. I can say it works nice and it’s faster to setup the lights. Pls check this link to see how it works. I also did this image to compare MentalRay renderer and Cycles.
What I can say, I am very very happy with the Cycles :slight_smile:

Blender scene to download.
If you like, pls subscribe YT channel :slight_smile: THX

Tutorial part 1:

Tutorial part 2:

Attachments

Holy cow, that is amazing! Your watch, of course, looks outstanding! Just like a professional watch ad, to my eyes.

Even more amazing is the BLightStudio you created! It looks so easy to use and get fast results with! I want to say “SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY”, but you’re not charging anything for it. I will definitely download it and play around with it tonight! Thank you, Maciek!

Wow, you made life so much easier. Can’t thank you enough… and awesome watch too!

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:
I am glad you like it :slight_smile:

Hi

Can you show mesh without smooth?

Yeah today I will try to share the blender scene file :slight_smile:

Wow… :slight_smile:

Thank You

Really nice. Thanks for the tutorial.

I really hate it when I find stuff like this while I’m at work. Now I have to wait all day to get home and play. :yes:
Thanks for this. I have a studio project that I have been having a dickens of a time lighting. This could be just what I need.
Els

really amazing

Thank you guys :slight_smile: link to blender scene is the first post :slight_smile: (pls let me know if it’s working)
If you like pls share my video and subscribe for more :))
Thanks!

Fantastic render!!!

szalonyyy!

Excellent time piece!

Very, very nice. This is the kind of work that got me interested in CG and Blender. Thanks.

Mike Fields

Thank you Guys :slight_smile:
pls don’t forget to download the blender scene and play with it :slight_smile:
you can use the model also for commercial works.
:slight_smile: cheers

Great model.
Perhaps a little more chrome?
I can’t really say though… I’m too poor to own a watch like this :slight_smile:

Professional in every sense. Clean model, good materials, appealing presentation with outstanding lighting, nice render. This image pops! Well done.

Thank you guys :slight_smile:
@ComputerWhiz yeah I also don’t have real reference… unfortunately :smiley: