exporting shape keys with .fbx

Hello everyone :slight_smile:
Tthis is my first post on this forum so I hope that I’m posting in the good section.

I’m currently using Blender to model meshes and animations to be used in Unreal Engine 4. The problem is that I don’t manage to export the shape keys. I searched a lot an the internet and found various advices like using ASCII exporter, avoiding the use of non-relative shape keys or even exporting to maya before the export in an .fbx in UE4. Neither of these solutions worked for me.
I always got the good skeletal mesh with a basic animation made of bones movements but never the shapes keys and the problem doesn’t seem to be coming from UE4 importation. (thought I could be wrong on this point, if someone else is using UE4, I’ll be glad to know is way of importing shape keys)
The problem really seems to be coming from Blender because when I first tried to export my animation to many I didn’t mange to see the shape keys. But this could be due to the fact that I’m not a Maya user so probably I just didn’t noticed it ^^
Do you know what should I do to fix my export problem ?
Thank you :smiley:

Yeah ! :smiley:
Due to the new version of blender it is now working !